- Quickly fill in transparent spaces in your Illustrator artwork
- Upcoming UX workshops in Boston
- UX Training in Boston this Summer
- UX News
- UX Courses in Boston for 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud Seminars in Boston
- Photoshop seminars in Miami, FL
- Design courses for non-designers… and designers!
- What is UX Design?
- Rapid Prototyping for UX Design
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: UX Classes
Hello all! I will be speaking at the Boston Windows 8 Meetup group next week on the topic “Designing successful User Experiences for Windows 8 apps.” Come find out what makes a great Windows 8 app, and how you can … Continue reading
Here’s a schedule for upcoming public UX classes in early 2013 that I’ll be teaching at American Graphics Institute: January 28-29, and March 11-12 – both sets of dates are in Boston. I expect that I’ll also be teaching some … Continue reading
The incredible staff of authors/instructors from Digital Classroom, and AGI Training, are preparing for a great conference in Orlando, Florida this coming February 21st-23rd, 2013. Digital Classroom Live is part of the GOA (Graphics of Americas) conference, and has in-person … Continue reading
I will be teaching a two-day UX (User Experience) class near Boston next week at the Woburn, MA classrooms of American Graphics Institute next week: November 29th and 30th. If you have been looking for hands-on UX training consider joining … Continue reading