- Quickly fill in transparent spaces in your Illustrator artwork
- Upcoming UX workshops in Boston
- UX Training in Boston this Summer
- UX News
- UX Courses in Boston for 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud Seminars in Boston
- Photoshop seminars in Miami, FL
- Design courses for non-designers… and designers!
- What is UX Design?
- Rapid Prototyping for UX Design
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Digital Classroom
Recently I was teaching a team of designers about wrapping textures and patterns around objects in Photoshop. I thought that it was useful enough to create a tutorial to help others. I teach these techniques in the Illustrator Classes and … Continue reading
Check out my free training video Video:Layout Grid to see how to build a great layout for your Windows 8 app. The use of the grid in Windows 8 apps goes back to it’s inspiration from Swiss graphic design, but … Continue reading
The incredible staff of authors/instructors from Digital Classroom, and AGI Training, are preparing for a great conference in Orlando, Florida this coming February 21st-23rd, 2013. Digital Classroom Live is part of the GOA (Graphics of Americas) conference, and has in-person … Continue reading