- Quickly fill in transparent spaces in your Illustrator artwork
- Upcoming UX workshops in Boston
- UX Training in Boston this Summer
- UX News
- UX Courses in Boston for 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud Seminars in Boston
- Photoshop seminars in Miami, FL
- Design courses for non-designers… and designers!
- What is UX Design?
- Rapid Prototyping for UX Design
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Color Management Consultant
The incredible staff of authors/instructors from Digital Classroom, and AGI Training, are preparing for a great conference in Orlando, Florida this coming February 21st-23rd, 2013. Digital Classroom Live is part of the GOA (Graphics of Americas) conference, and has in-person … Continue reading
I love that interactive and web design gives me instant gratification (and is a heck of a lot easier to update!) but I still enjoy working with printed material. This week I put on my color management hat to help … Continue reading
I have always been interested in colors and how they affect people. This is especially important when assigning corporate colors, or picking a color theme for a website or app. I found this interesting article from the California Department of … Continue reading