- Quickly fill in transparent spaces in your Illustrator artwork
- Upcoming UX workshops in Boston
- UX Training in Boston this Summer
- UX News
- UX Courses in Boston for 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud Seminars in Boston
- Photoshop seminars in Miami, FL
- Design courses for non-designers… and designers!
- What is UX Design?
- Rapid Prototyping for UX Design
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Boston UX Classes
There are a number of new UX workshops in Boston at American Graphics Institute, including sessions focused on mobile UX design as well as information architecture. session dates through the middle of next year are posted. You can also see … Continue reading
American Graphics Institute has just published the 2015 schedule for their UX Training programs, including UX classes in Boston. The schedule includes dates for the Introduction to UX Design Principles course that I teach, along with dates for additional user … Continue reading
UX Design encompasses the design of all aspects of a service that impact a user of a product, system, or device. Within the realm of technology, such as apps, websites, and devices. In this context, UX Design involves all aspects … Continue reading