- Quickly fill in transparent spaces in your Illustrator artwork
- Upcoming UX workshops in Boston
- UX Training in Boston this Summer
- UX News
- UX Courses in Boston for 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud Seminars in Boston
- Photoshop seminars in Miami, FL
- Design courses for non-designers… and designers!
- What is UX Design?
- Rapid Prototyping for UX Design
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Adobe Creative Cloud
Here is a little tip that can save lots of time… Filling in transparent overlapping shapes. Do this easily by following these steps. Select the artwork. Select the ShapeBuilder tool. Click in the transparent area. It will fill with black. … Continue reading
Later this month and into February General Assembly and American Graphics Institute are teaming up to present a series of three Adobe Creative Cloud seminars in Boston. These are one-day workshops are covering the most popular Adobe applications, including Photoshop, … Continue reading
This February is the time to head south and learn the latest Creative Cloud tools at Adobe Photoshop seminars in Miami taking place as part of the Graphics of the Americas (GOA) exposition. The GOA exposition brings together thousands of … Continue reading