- Quickly fill in transparent spaces in your Illustrator artwork
- Upcoming UX workshops in Boston
- UX Training in Boston this Summer
- UX News
- UX Courses in Boston for 2015
- Adobe Creative Cloud Seminars in Boston
- Photoshop seminars in Miami, FL
- Design courses for non-designers… and designers!
- What is UX Design?
- Rapid Prototyping for UX Design
Daily Archives: April 24, 2017
Here is a little tip that can save lots of time… Filling in transparent overlapping shapes. Do this easily by following these steps. Select the artwork. Select the ShapeBuilder tool. Click in the transparent area. It will fill with black. … Continue reading